Call for Papers
ISPSD is the premier forum for technical discussion in all areas of power semiconductor devices and power integrated circuits. ISPSD2020 will be held in the city of Vienna, described as Europe's cultural capital, UNESCO world heritage site and a metropolis with unique charm, vibrancy and flair.
Download 1st announcement and call for papers here.
TOPICS OF INTEREST INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- High Voltage Power Devices (HV): High voltage silicon based discrete devices (>200V) such as super junction MOSFETs, IGBTs, thyristors, GTOs and pn-diodes
- Low Voltage Power Devices and Power IC Technology (LVT): Low voltage silicon based discrete power devices (≤ 200V) and power devices for power ICs of all voltage ranges
- Power IC Design (ICD): Circuit design and demonstration using power IC technology platform
- GaN and other Compound Materials (GaN): GaN and other compound material (e.g. AlN, Ga2O3, GaAs) based power devices, technology and integration, materials, and processing
- SiC and other Materials (SiC): SiC and other material (e.g. diamond) based power devices, technology and integration, materials, and processing
- Module and Package Technologies (PK): Module and package technology for discrete power devices and power ICs
- Abstract submission deadline:
November 8, 2019
- Author notification:
January 20, 2020
- Late news submission (limited acceptance):
February 28, 2020
- Final manuscript submission deadline:
March 13, 2020
- Submission requirements:
- A PDF abstract should be submitted through the website including a single page text summary in English (500 words maximum) and up to two additional pages of supporting figures.
Dr. Oliver Häberlen, Infineon Technologies, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Program Chair:
Prof. Nando Kaminski, University of Bremen, Email: email@example.com